- HIGH-PERFORMANCE BALANCED SKIPPING ROPE
- Ball Bearings: Deep Grove 686z Radial Double Shielded
- Cable: 7X7 Stainless Steel Nylon Coated
- Handles: Solid CNC machined Aluminium
- Spinning Head: CNC machined Aluminium
- (Grub) Screws: 4-6mm M4 Stainless Steel
- Balancing Weight: 7.55g (complete)
- Worn Rate (Cable): 500,000+ skips (Polished Granite Surfaces)
- Total Weight 198g (unloaded)
- Designed, Produced and Tested by SKIPPINGWELL® Ltd.
- Made in England
54 in stock
SKIPPINGWELL® MASTERPRO® is a High-Performance Skipping Rope, scientifically designed to boost performance and speed in competitions. With an array of designs, including the ergonomic dual-position CNC machined Aluminium Handles, the distinctive Cable’s Holder Spinning Head or the Weight System™, every detail is executed to maximise your achievements, bringing the help of pulling forces and ergonomics with are linked to wrist's rotation frequency.
Weight System™ is a centrifugally-activated apparatus that bounces the feel on handling, making the exercise more challenging. It helps to increase speed, improve manoeuvrability and overcome the air resistance exerted along the cable when it rotates.
- Handles Assembly (X2)
- Balancing Weights (X2)
- Grub Screws (X7)
- Coated Cable (3 metres*)
- Length Simulator Adaptor
- Wrist Strap
- Allen Key
- Carry Case
- Instructions Manual
*Cable Cutter or Plier may be required
NB: PRODUCT NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN
Stephen Marshall –
Achieving goals quickly
Clive Morris –
I found this product to be of the best available to purchase, it is of an excellent quality, would definitely recommend.